Potassium feldspar, also known as orthoclase, belongs to the monoclinic system. Feldspar is an aluminosilicate mineral of alkali metals or alkaline earth metals such as potassium, sodium and calcium, which is widely distributed and abundant.
After the potassium feldspar is ground to 300 mesh by an industrial ore mill, it has a wide range of uses and the return on investment is increasing, but what equipment is needed for the potassium feldspar grinding production line?
Potassium feldspar grinding powder 300 mesh equipment and production process
Potassium feldspar is usually red, yellow, and white in color, with a density of 2.56g/cm3 and a Mohs hardness of 6. Combined with the characteristics of the material and the requirements of 300-mesh finished products, it is recommended to choose a Raymond mill.
In addition, it is necessary to combine the particle size, output, and consideration of site conditions, floor space, investment budget and other aspects. CLIRIK can tailor a solution for you.
Potassium feldspar grinding powder 300 mesh equipment
As the host equipment, Raymond mill is designed by updating and improving. It has a three-dimensional structure, small footprint, strong completeness, and an independent production system from block material to finished powder.
The workshop can basically realize unmanned operation and high efficiency. Coupled with the new pulse dust removal equipment, the dust removal is thorough and pollution is reduced.
The finished fine powder has good quality, uniformity, high sorting accuracy, and higher sieving rate, and the fineness can be adjusted arbitrarily according to needs.
Production process of potassium feldspar powder
Raw material warehouse → bucket elevator → jaw crusher → Raymond mill → electromagnetic vibrating feeder → analyzer → powder collector → piping device → dust collector → power distribution cabinet → finished product warehouse
The first stage:
The large pieces of potassium feldspar are transported by vehicles to the raw material warehouse, and then the materials are sent to the jaw crusher by forklifts/manually to be processed to the fineness (15mm-30mm) that can enter the mill.
The second stage:
The crushed small pieces of potassium feldspar are sent to the silo by the bucket elevator, and then sent to the Raymond mill evenly and quantitatively by the vibrating feeder, and the grinding chamber is ground for grinding.
The ground potassium feldspar powder is classified by the powder separator, and the unqualified powder is classified by the powder separator and then returned to the main engine for re-grinding.
The powder that meets the fineness enters the dust collector through the pipeline with the airflow for separation and collection. The collected finished powder is sent to the finished product silo by the conveying device through the discharge port, and then the powder filling tanker or automatic baler is used uniformly. to pack.
What are the uses of potassium feldspar?
1. Ceramic body ingredients: Feldspar can act as a barren raw material before firing, reduce drying shrinkage and deformation of the green body, improve drying performance, and shorten drying time.
2. Glass flux: Potassium feldspar is the main component of the glass mixture. It contains high Al2O3, low iron content, and is easier to melt than alumina. It not only has a low melting temperature but also a wide melting range. It increases the alumina content in the glass batch and reduces the Melting temperature and increasing alkali content in glass production to reduce the amount of alkali. In addition, the process of feldspar melting into glass is relatively slow, and its crystallization ability is small, which can prevent crystals from being precipitated during the glass formation process and damage the product.
3. Ceramic glaze: Ceramic glaze is mainly composed of feldspar, quartz and clay raw materials, of which the content of potassium feldspar can reach 10-35%.
4. Enamel raw materials: mainly use potassium feldspar and other mineral raw materials to blend into flan, and the mixing amount is usually 20-30%.
5. Others: It can be used as raw material for extracting potash fertilizer.
Potassium feldspar grinding powder production line investment
The main costs involved in the production of potassium feldspar grinding powder include raw material cost, site, post-labor costs, water and electricity costs, etc. The actual choice is different, and the overall cost is also different.
In addition to operating costs, there are also long-term costs, including infrastructure construction, standardized workshops, closed storage warehouses, comprehensive environmental protection facilities, and water supply and drainage, power supply and distribution, and office and living facilities.
Since the actual situation of each processing plant is different, we have professional and technical personnel to calculate the specific data and information for you. If you have a need to invest in an ore grinding production line, you can consult for free at any time.