The 2000-mesh ultra-fine powder mill has many advantages1. Large output
The design of the grinding roller is novel, the material selection is reasonable, it is stronger and more reliable, and the grinding pressure of the processed material is increased by about 15%-20%; The capacity (ton/hour) ranges: 0.5 to 45 ton per hour
2. Long life
The number of bearing replacements is small, the service cycle is long, and the life of the whole machine is 3-5 times longer than that of other mills;
3. The discharge is easy to adjust
High efficiency, fast operation, the powder separator can be frequency-converted and speed-regulated, and the discharge fineness can be controlled accurately;
4. Green and environmental protection
A new type of high-efficiency pulse-type dust removal equipment is installed, and it is equipped with a silencer, which basically eliminates dust, noise and other pollution, and establishes a green production workshop;
5. Cheap price
The price concessions are considerable. Under the same capacity and fineness, the price is more than 80% cheaper than jet mills.
Matters needing attention before 2000-mesh ultra-fine powder mill work:1. Check before starting up, such as: motor, air cylinder, feeding area, blast pipe and other aspects are carefully checked before feeding and grinding.
2. The blower in the pulverizer should be turned on without load, and before the main machine of the pulverizer is turned on.
Matters needing attention during the use of the 2000-mesh ultra-fine powder mill:1. During the use of the 2000-mesh ultra-fine powder mill, a fixed operator with relevant skills shall take care of it.
2. Feeding inspection: pay attention to check that the feeding amount is stable, uniform and appropriate. Avoid the occurrence of unstable operation of the mill, unsatisfactory workload or over-saturated workload caused by excessive or insufficient feeding amount.
3. Matters needing attention in terms of materials: It is necessary to pay attention to whether the humidity and feed size of the materials meet the requirements. For materials with too high water content, the fine powder is too viscous, and the feed size is too large, resulting in uneven particle size of the finished material; these will affect the quality and output of the product.
4. Feeding must be carried out in accordance with the prescribed standards, otherwise it will cause uneven particle size, coarse and fine particles, which will affect the grinding effect.
Matters needing attention after the use of the ultra-fine powder mill:1. The order of turning off the powder mill: stop feeding first-the host will continue to run for 1-2 minutes-stop the fan motor.
2. Regular maintenance: repair and replace the wearing parts of the grinding roller and grinding ring in a certain period of time. Regularly check whether the screws on the main parts of the machine are loose, as well as the use of the V-belt of the mill, and whether the lubricating grease is sufficient.
Pay attention to these aspects in the working process of the mill, which can make your mill have high output, good quality and long use time. If you have other requirements for the mill, you can contact our staff to ask about the price of the 2000-mesh ultra-fine powder mill and the configuration plan of the milling production line.