On 25th, Nov, Italian customers visited Clirik's factory. Our international trademan took them to our company workshop and introduced ultra fine grinding machine's features and working priciples. Clirik's grinding mill has five types: HGM80, HGM90, HGM100, HGM100A, HGM125. The granularity of finished powder size can be adjusted between 5-47micron.
Working principle of ultra fine grinding machine
1) After crushed by hammer crusher, the large materials become smaller pieces and are sent to the micro powder grinding mill.
2) When the micro powder grinding mill is at work, the granulated materials are crushed and grinded by the rollers into particles below 47micron.
3) The high-pressure air blower constantly inhales air within the micro powder grinding mill.
4) Along with the high speed airflow, micronized materials are brought to the classifier.
5) The qualified particles are screened and driven into the cyclone powder collector, finally exit from the discharging valve at the bottom;
6) A small proportion of the fine powders, with airflow, moving to the dust cleaner. Filtered clean air will be emitted from the air outlet of muffler in the end.